Friday, June 25, 2010

Prosperity for all My Friends

John 15:15

[Jesus says,] "I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you."

INSPIRATION

Sometimes, when we have obtained a level of success, we tend to not share the details of how we got there with others. Well, because Jesus calls us his friend, everything God taught Him, he taught us so that we would be prepared to handle all good days and not so good days in our lives as it pertains to living in prosperity. If we really want success for one another, we have to start looking at each other as friends. Let's teach one another how to get ahead and stay ahead so that prosperity becomes the rule and not the exception in all of our communities.

No comments: