Friday, June 26, 2009

Tribute to the Greatest!

Psalm 90:12 So teach us to count our days that we may gain a wise heart. INSPIRATION: In the recent loss of 3 strong TV icons, we should all be reflecting and thinking about how each of them lived life to the fullest because each day they learned to keep the craft sharp. Let us not forget, that each day we are offered an opportunity from God to do advance from where we are to where we want to be in life. On a personal note, I like so many have been enjoying all of the Michael Jackson tributes on the radio, TV, and internet. I even surprised myself by remembering the moves to "Do You Remember" music video. Now, if I can only find my black penny loafers! J

R.I.P.

Ed McMahon

Farrah Fawcett

& the True King of Pop, MICHAEL JACKSON!!!

Thank you for making a difference in the entertainment world!

1 comment:

George Sneddn said...

you have a brilliant blog Rev.O
and it is inspiring to see a fellow christian showing dedication to the Legend that is Michael Jackson. Glory is to god for this wonderful man. God Bless